FSX Scott AFB Airshow Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 3.54 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 22 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Scenery Scott AFB Airshow. Scott Air Force Base / Midamerica II air show with static Blue Angels, F-22 demo and more. By John Smith.
1. Installing the scenery is very easy! first open my computer/c drive/program files(vista program files (x86))/Microsoft Flight Simulator X......now open the addon scenery folder/scenery and pause. take the "scott.bgl" and move it to the previously opened scenery folder. and just like that your done!
2. open FSX and choose airport Scott AFB/midamerica, if you cant find the scenery i sugest your refer to the map given.
3. if you grow tired of this scenery send a request out to me! name and place in the world you would like some scenery put on.
The archive scott_airshow.zip has 11 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Scott Map.bmp||07.31.10||1.31 MB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.