FSX Bar-le-Duc Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 16.7 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 26 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Bar-le-Duc (France) and its LFEU airfield a few miles south of Verdun. Hi res photoreal ground with seasonal and night variants, bumpy and sloped runway. Detailed hangars (specular, bump materials, smoke effects), animated windsock, static planes, nearest village all in 3D, cars, trucks, and the nearest windfarm of 33 animated and lighted wind turbines. VAC chart included. By D. Bur.
Screenshot of Bar-le-Duc Scenery.
Designed with SketchUp, SceneryBuilder, Airport design Editor and ModelConverterX. Thanks to their authors for their fantastic work.Credit goes to Arno Gerretsen for the animated windsock.
Airfield LFEU Bar-le-Duc (France), that is a few miles south of Verdun-Le Rozelier (LFGW).
HiRes photoreal ground with seasonal and night variants. Detailed hangars (specular and bump materials, smoke effects),
animated windsock, static planes, nearest village all in 3D, cars, trucks, and the nearest windfarm of 33 animated and lighted windturbines.
A barbecue is waiting for you on summer holidays, between 11 AM and 15 PM.
Warning: bumpy and sloped runway !
No fuel station, airfield closed at night: no lights aids !
Beware of the birds flying over the runway !
- readme.txt: this file.
- file_id.diz: brief description for webmasters
- lfeu_fsx.gif: thumbnail image for webmasters.
- VAC_LFEU.pdf: a visual approach chart of LFEU
- LFEU folder: main scenery folder
- LFEU /scenery folder: BGL scenery files and photoreal ground.
- LFEU /texture folder: all required texture files.
- Effects folder: contains effects required for this scenery: fx_Barbecue.fx, fx_lampwash.fx, fx_windturbine.fx (see how to install them)
1. Extract the archive in a temporary folder.
2. Move the LFEU folder (and all its contents) where you are used to store your add-on sceneries.
3. Move the 3 .fx files of the Effects folder to your Effects folder of FSX (usually C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Effects)
3. Start FSX and declare the scenery in the scenery library.
4. You're done.
Delete the LFGR folder and remove the scenery from the scenery library inside FSX.
Delete the following files of your Effects folder (usually C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Effects): fx_Barbecue.fx, fx_lampwash.fx, fx_windturbine.fx
Nearest airports Dist. Cap
Fains VÃ©el 6.1Nm (11.3Km) 209Â°
[LFSI] ST-DIZIER Robinson 17.9Nm (33.1Km) 218Â°
[LFGW] VERDUN Le-Rozelier 18.9Nm (35.0Km) 36Â°
Geville 20.7Nm (38.3Km) 106Â°
CorniÃ©ville GÃ©ville 21.1Nm (39.1Km) 107Â°
[LFSK] VITRY-LE-FRANCOIS 22.2Nm (41.0Km) 244Â°
Servon Melzicourt 24.3Nm (44.9Km) 325Â°
Chassey 25.8Nm (47.7Km) 160Â°
Courtisols les Houches 28.2Nm (52.2Km) 287Â°
[LFJY] Chambley 28.8Nm (53.3Km) 71Â°
The archive lfeu_fsx.zip has 29 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.