FSX Bar-le-Duc Scenery Patch
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 223.62 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 20 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Patch for Scenery of Bar-le-Duc (France) LFEU "Hauts-de-Chee" airfield. Requires LFEU_FSX.ZIP. Fixes altitudes problems, reduces the size of wind turbine lights. By D. Bur.
This patch fixes altitudes problems that occured on several systems when other meshes than the default was installed. It also reduces the size of the windturbine lights that were a little too big.
THIS PATCH REQUIRES LFEU_FSX.ZIP INSTALLED ON YOUR SYSTEM !!!
- readme.txt: this file.
- file_id.diz: brief description for webmasters
- lfeu_fsx_patch.gif: thumbnail image for webmasters.
- LFEU folder: main scenery folder
- LFEU /scenery folder: the new scenery files.
- Effects folder: the new effects fx_windturbine.fx (see below how to re-install it)
1. Extract the archive in a temporary folder.
2. Move the files of LFEU/scenery folder where you installed the LFEU scenery.
3. Move the Effects/fx_windturbine.fx file to your Effects folder of FSX (usually C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Effects) and overwrite the old one.
4. You're done.
The archive lfeu_fsx_patch.zip has 10 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.