FSX Midway Atoll (Midway Islands) Photoreal Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 17.23 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 2 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Midway Atoll (Midway Islands) Photoreal Scenery. Midway Atoll - or Midway Islands as it is often called - is a tiny atoll at the northwestern end of the Hawaiian Islands chain. It lies halfway between Asia and North America which made it an ideal refueling stop on transpacific flights. Henderson Airfield on Sand Island has an 8000 foot runway which is ideal for all kinds of heavy metal. Texture resolution is 1m/pixel (LOD 15). Package comes with a simple runway and taxiways and basic airport autogen. By Tiberius Kowalski.
How to install:
1) Close FSX.
2) Extract zip file to your hard drive, this will create the folder [MIDWAY_ATOLL]
3) Run FSX.
4) Go to "Scenery Library" and add folder [MIDWAY_ATOLL], click ok and scenery library will update automatically.
5) Now you can choose the airport Midway (PMDY) and off you go!
1) default fsx mesh is enough.
2) set texture resolution to 1m/pixel.
How to uninstall:
1) Go to "Scernery Library" in FSX and delete [MIDWAY_ATOLL], click ok, scenery library will update automaticallly, then close FSX.
2) Delete folder [MIDWAY_ATOLL] from your hard drive.
The archive diego_garcia-1.zip has 24 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|read me.txt||11.17.11||1.31 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.