FSX U.S. Navy PT-26
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 12.18 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 17 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is the J.E. Narcizo FS2004 Fairchild PT-26 modified For FSX. The PT26 was the primary trainer for many WWII pilots. This model is painted in colors of the United States Navy. A total of more than 1700 PT-26s were produced in the United States by Fairchild and in Canada by Fleet Aircraft, Ltd. The PT-26 used a Ranger air-cooled, in-line engine. Aircraft has a 2D and 3D panel. Includes pictures and history of the PT-26. Modifications and textures by Mark Rooks of RDG Aircraft.
Screenshot of U.S. Navy PT-26 on the ground.
To install this aircraft:
As always back up any original files.
1. Unzip downloaded folders to your desktop or temporary directory of your choice.
2. Copy the " PT-26 U.S. NAVY " folder and paste it in the main aircraft folder.
By default the main aircraft folder is located at: "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\FSX\SIM Objects /Aircraft".
3. Be sure to completely unzip all files the aircraft file when complete will Cotain 6 files the Following 6 files goes in the aircraft folder CFG Airfile Model Sound Panel Textures
4. Be sure to install the gauges files in gauges folder C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\FSX\Gauges.
Make sure all files are unzipped the New Plane folder should contain 6 files unzipped they are CFG Airfile Sound Model Texture Panel the New Plane folder with the 6 files goes in the game aircraft folder found at C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes follow the path ie open the c drive then open program files then open Microsoft Games then open Microsoft Flight Simulator X then open SimObjects then open Airplanes folder the New Plane goes in that folder.
Textures and FSX updates created by Mark "Fire Ball" Rooks.
Enjoy your new repaint.
Thanks for downloading.
The archive pt26n.zip has 8 files and directories contained within it.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|PT-26 Pictures and History.zip||05.23.09||7.57 MB|
|PT-26 U.S. Navy.zip||05.25.09||2.34 MB|
|Read Me First.txt||05.25.09||2.82 kB|
|Reg. Text.txt||05.25.09||483 B|
|Screen PT-26 Navy.JPG||05.25.09||158.06 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|