FSX US Army Air Corps PT-26
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 1.31 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 8 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is the J.E. Narcizo Fairchild PT26 modified For FSX. The PT-26 was the primary trainer for many WWII pilots. The silver paint scheme of the U.S. Army Training Command is the correct color for the American usage of the PT-26. The Canadian Cornells were painted yellow. Blue and yellow colors were discontinued before all but a very few PT-26s were put into service. The PT-26 used a Ranger air-cooled, in-line engine. Modifications and textures by RDG Aircraft. Aircraft has a new 2D and 3D panel that uses default gauges by RDG Aircraft. Aircraft modeled as if it is a modern restored PT-26 with modern gauges, GPS, radio and AP. Includes pictures and history of the PT-26. By Mark Rooks.
To install this aircraft:
As always back up any original files.
1. Unzip downloaded folders to your desktop or temporary directory of your choice.
2. Copy the " Fairchild PT-26 U.S. ARMY " folder and paste it in the main aircraft folder. By default the main aircraft folder is located at: "C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFSXSIM Objects /Aircraft".
3. Be sure to completely unzip all files the aircraft file when complete will Cotain 6 files the Following 6 files goes in the aircraft folder CFG Airfile Model Sound Panel Textures.
4. Panels uses default gauges.
Make sure all files are unzipped the New Plane folder should contain 6 files unzipped they are CFG Airfile Sound Model Texture Panel the New Plane folder with the 6 files goes in the game aircraft folder found at C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanes follow the path ie open the c drive then open program files then open Microsoft Games then open Microsoft Flight Simulator X then open SimObjects then open Airplanes folder the New Plane goes in that folder.
Textures and FSX updates created by Mark "Fire Ball" Rooks.
Enjoy your new repaint.
Thanks for downloading.
The archive fsxpt-26aac.zip has 7 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Fairchild PT-26 U.S. ARMY.zip||12.18.11||935.37 kB|
|Read Me First.txt||12.18.11||2.70 kB|
|Reg. Text.txt||12.18.11||592 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.