FSX Project King Air 350
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 4.63 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 20 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A repaint of a stock Beechcraft King Air 350 created as a blank texture project aircraft. A good starting point for any Beech King Air 350 project. Created with easy to use bitmap files and easy to follow instructions on how to convert for FSX. Textures by Mark Rooks of RSDG.
Blank Beech King Air 350 Project Aircraft Support Angel Flight.
To install this aircraft:
As always back up any original files.
1.Unzip downloaded folders to your desktop or temporary directory of your choice.
2.Copy the "Project Beech King Air " folder and paste it in the main aircraft folder.
By default the main aircraft folder is located at:
"C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFSxSim Objects/Aircraft".
3. Must Use The default Sound Due to the large size did not include.
4. Aircraft is the FSx default aircraft with easier to use bit map textures.
5. After painting must be saved in a bit map format compatable with FSX I use FS70 DXT1BMP and convert with MW Graphics convim tool.
6. Don't For get to change the name of your new aircraft in the CFG file ... Change Title=________and Variation=___________ to what you like sample Title =Safari Tours Variation=Zebra Camo.
Enjoy Don't forget the default sound and panel files.
Textures created by Mark "Fire Ball" Rooks.
Thanks for downloading,
The archive fsxkap.zip has 7 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Blank Aircraft Read Me First.txt||02.10.07||1.23 kB|
|King Air text1.txt||02.10.07||309 B|
|Project Beech King air_350.zip||02.10.07||2.18 MB|
|Screenshot .jpg||02.10.07||117.73 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.