FSX Red Cross Pilatus PC-6C_H2 Porter
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 1.75 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 26 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A repaint of the Pilatus PC-6C H2 Porter in Red Cross livery, circa 1980s. Textures only. Complete PC-6C_H2 aircraft package by Tim Conrad is required (PC-6C_H2TURBOPORTER.ZIP). Repainted by Mike Huang.
1. Install PC-6C_H2 if you have not already done so.
2. Copy the content of texture.HB-FFP to the aircraft folder mentioned above.
3. Add the following entries to the appropriate aircraft.cfg. Take note to replace fltsim.x with the next available aircraft number:
title=PC-6C_H2 Red Cross
description="Red Cross\nRepainted by Mike Huang."
ui_createdby="Piglet's Peculiar Planes"
prop_anim_ratio = 1.72
4. Note that, to reduce download size, common textures were omitted from this package. If your aircraft does not display properly, please copy all common textures from the main texture folder to these repaint folders. Take care not to overwrite the two existing dds files.
This package is supplied as freeware and SHALL NOT be used nor distributed in any manner for generating monetary profit. All other rights reserved.
The archive mh_pc6c_hbffp.zip has 13 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|readme mh.txt||09.11.10||1.44 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.