FSX KLM DeHavilland Dash 8-100
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 3.33 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 19 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Textures only. Model by Premier Aircraft Design (D8LIAT24.ZIP). By Joris Peier.
Hi everybody, this is a KLM repaint for the default DH Dash 8-100. This is my first repaint and it has as well some little mistakes. I hope it's good for my first time and that I make more and better repaints.
Install in three easy steps:
1. Extract the File and copy the texture.klm folder into the Default Dash 8-100 folder.
2. Open the klm.txt and put the fltsim.xx text into the aircraft.cfg folder in the Dash 8-100 folder.
3. Change only fltsim.xx into fltsim.4. The standards are, for example fltsim.0, fltsim.1, fltsim.2 and fltsim.3 (the fltsim.4 in the description is and example, but when you got fltsim.0 - fltsim.3 then's fltsim.4 must have) change only the fltsim.xx.
It is done. Open FSX and enjoy the flight.
The archive dash8klm-1.zip has 20 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Read me.txt||02.12.10||981 B|
|Screenshot - 4 KLM.bmp||11.17.10||737.91 kB|
|Screenshot - KLM.bmp||11.17.10||793.94 kB|
|Screenshot - 3 KLM.bmp||11.17.10||800.03 kB|
|Screenshot - 1 KLM.bmp||11.17.10||796.55 kB|
|Screenshot - 2 KLM.bmp||11.17.10||635.79 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.