New South Wales Airport Pack
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 27.61 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 20 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
New South Wales Airport Pack One, Australia. These are missing and upgraded airports for FSX. By Kym Burton.
These are missing and upgraded airports for FSX, they have been designed with reference to Google Earth and the Australian Airservices website.
Just drop all .bgl files in your /addon scenery/scenery folder within FSX.
Included airports are:
- YARM Armidale (Northern NSW in New England Tablelands).
- YBAD Baradine (Small rural community N NSW N of Coonabarabran).
- YBHI Broken Hill (Fixes some texture problems from the release of my Regional Airport Pack).
- YBID Binda (Small rural community Southern Tablelands).
- YBMI Boomi (Small rural community W of Goondiwindi on QLD border).
- YBOM Bombala (Small rural community SE NSW).
- YBRN Balranald (Small rural town situated SW NSW).
- YCMH Camden Haven (Situated near Pt Macquarie, lovely beach, fishing, scenery).
- YMAY Albury (Situated on The Mighty Murray River).
- YPEC Aeropelican (Just N of Swansea, not used anymore, for those who wish to reminisce).
- YSCN Camden (60KMS SW of Sydney).
The archive nswafcp1.zip has 19 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.