AFX File For CYHZ
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 64.52 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 26 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
AFX File For CYHZ, Halifax International Airport, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, for use with the default scenery. Includes updated taxiways, properly located gates, fixes for AI traffic and more. By Rob Bliss.
This BGL file was designed with AFX from Flight One Software and made only for the FSX default airport: this file includes updated taxi ways, properly located (more or less) gates, fix for use of AI traffic on all runways, proper runway lighting please view the readme before installation.
- Simply take the BGL file and place it into: Flight Simulator X/Addon Scenery/scenery folder.
- Start up the Flight sim and the changes will be present.
- NOTE: Make sure there is only ONE 'AFX_CYHZ.BGL' FILE in the Addon Scenery/scenery folder at any time, remove/delete any other AFX_CYHZ.bgl to avoid incorrect parking.
- Delete the BGL file and the default will then be active.
Enjoy and happy flying.
The archive afx_cyhz.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Halifax International Airport.txt||03.23.08||1.59 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.