AFCAD File For TXKF
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 84.59 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 30 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
L.F. Wade International Airport, St. George Island, Bermuda. By Kyle Cormier / Alpha-India Group.
This is L.F. Wade International Airport, St. George Island , Bermuda for the FSX Default airport and was produced using ADE V1.39.07. L. F Wade, formally known as Bermuda International is the only airport servicing the islands of Bermuda. Though it had 3 runways at one time only runway 12-30 is used today. Peak season of July and August can see up to 300 flights daily. The airport is a NASA space shuttle launch abort landing site used during low and mid inclination launches. ATTCC services are provided by the New York ARTCC.
- Terminal building and gates repositioned or adjusted to reflect real world conditions.
- All Taxiways re-aligned to their correct positions as per current FAA airport diagram and verified from Google Earth.
- All Aprons re-aligned to their correct positions as per current FAA airport diagram and verified from Google Earth.
- All Gates, Cargo Ramps and other ramps, including GA parking, repositioned according to FAA charts.
- Autogen scenery appearing on or close to the adjusted taxiways moved.
- Service Vehicle routes changed to a more realistic layout and to avoid interference with taxiing aircraft.
- All taxiway signs re-positioned and amended as needed.
- Fire station, vegetation, static vehicles, cargo crates, Boat facility north of the airport and more added.
- Extra fuel trucks added.
- Helicopter pad with start position added.
- Parking lots with lighting and cars added (cars and lighting will only show with Acceleration package).
- Landclass for all islands which make up Bermuda added.
The default landclass for the islands of Bermuda look like desert land with little vegetation and no color. I have added some landclass. I have included a second TXKF file called which is needed along with the TXKF BGL file.
Matthew and Jim and all at AIG who helped in the beta process.
ADE (Airport Design Editor) by Jon Masterson is an invaluable freeware utility for developing AFCADs and the latest beta version - 1.39.22 - is significantly advanced with the addition of the Approach Mode, written by Jim Vile. My thanks to both Jim and Jon for all their help and support on this and all AIG projects.
- Remove any existing TXKF AFD/Afcad file in your FSX installation.
- Place the two files AIG_TXKF_ADE_KTC.BGL and AIG_ADE_KTC_CVX.BGL in your FSX/ Addon Scenery/Scenery folder and re-start FSX. AIG_ADE_KTC_CVX.BGL contains the Landclass.
- Remove or delete the file AIG_TXKF_ADE_KTC_BGL and AIG_TXKF_ADE_KTC_CVX.BGL from your Addon Scenery/scenery folder and re-start FSX.
The archive aig_txkf.zip has 7 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.