FSIA Seychelles International Airport
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 221.6 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 8 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is part of the tenth round of airports issued by Alpha India Group. AIG Ground creates high quality Afcads for both FS2004 and for FSX default and add on scenery airports. Airports are created drawing on the best available resources and aim to simulate the real world airport as closely as possible but also to ensure good levels of traffic with realistic parking and good flow of traffic around the airport. By Kai P. Kamjunke and Alpha India Group.
- Completely re-drew the aprons based on Google Earth and Jeppesen charts.
- Re-drew and changed the textures of the taxiway system to closer match real life.
- Added new Gates and GA Ramps.
- Created an extensive vehicle network to avoid delays to departing aircraft and to keep service vehicles off taxiways.
- Placed taxisigns as per real life.
- Added various buildings and other objects to liven up the airport.
Jon Masterson and the ADE (Airport Design Editor) development team for this invaluable freeware utility for developing Airports. The latest version - 1.47.07 - is designed for both FSX and FS9 use - using Jim Vile's graphic approach editor to FS9 use as well. My thanks to both Jim and Jon for all their help and support on this and all AIG projects.
- The ATIS is set to 118.00 this Frequency is invent, because in real the Airport has no ATIS.
- The Airport is not compatible with the default island scenery. Please also download and install aig_seychelles_landclass_fsx_default.zip.
- Remove any existing FSIA AFD/Afcad file in your FSX installation.
- Place the file AIG_FSIA_ADEX_KPK_Default.BGL in your Addon Scenery/scenery folder, and re-start fsx.
- Delete the file AIG_FSIA_ADEX_KPK_Default.BGL from your Addon Scenery/scenery folder, and re-start fsx.
The archive aig_seychelles_international_seychelles_fsx_default.zip has 6 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|AIG Ground FSX.png||01.03.09||26.71 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.