AFCAD File For RJCC
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 22.08 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 19 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
New Chitose, Sapporo, Japan. This airport was designed with the latest version of ADE (Airport Design Editor) and made only for the FSX default airport. Assigned parking with extra parking, taxiways corrected, new control tower, fuel trucks and vehicle paths now added and many other improvements. Airport views are from inside the control tower (when in tower view). By Ray Smith.
There are 2 BGL files: RJCC_ADE_RS.BGL and a RJCC_ADE_OBJ.BGL file.
- Take the RJCC_ADE_RS.BGL and place this file into: Flight Simulator X/Addon Scenery/scenery folder.
- Take the RJCC_ADE_OBJ.BGL file and place this file into: Flight Simulator X/Scenery/Global/scenery folder.
- Start up the Flight Sim and the changes will be present.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE ONLY USE THE RJCC_ADE_RS.BGL FILE IN THE ADDON SCENERY/SCENERY FOLDER. Make sure there is only the RJCC_ADE_RS.BGL file in the Addon Scenery/scenery folder at any time, remove/delete any other RJCC.bgl to avoid incorrect parking and other airport conflicts.
- If you have any AI Traffic Addons please make sure they have "NOT" installed another AFCAD for this airport as this will also cause a conflict.
- Delete/remove the BGL files and the default airport will then be active.
Enjoy and happy flying.
The archive rjcc_ade_rs_fsx.zip has 7 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|RJCC Airport.JPG||06.03.12||13.73 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.