FSX AFCAD File For EGKK
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 651.92 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 22 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Gatwick International Airport, London, UK. This airport update is for EGKK and made only for the FSX default airport. North terminals changed/modified, assigned parking now updated as per their website with extra parking, runway 8L/26R closed and used as a taxiway, taxiways and taxi signs updated to the latest charts, extra fuel trucks, support vehicle roads rebuilt and many other improvements, airport views are from inside the control tower (when in tower view). By Ray Smith.
Aerial view of Gatwick International Airport, London.
If you are using my earlier version please remove/delete these files first, if you would rather keep them remove them to another folder not associated with FSX.
- Take the EGKK_RS.BGL and the EGKK_CVX.bgl and place both of these files into: Flight Simulator X/Addon Scenery/scenery folder.
- Take the EGKK_OBJ.BGL and place this file into: Flight Simulator X/Scenery/Global/scenery folder.
There are jetway extensions added, and to see these you need to add the textures for them, please follow these steps:
- NOTE: If you have already done this with any of my other airports then this step is not necessary.
- Browse to the FSX\Scenery\NAME\Texture folder, Go down the list until you see jfk_jetway.dds (day texture) and jfk_jetway_LM.dds (night texture).
- "COPY" them from that folder and "PASTE" them into the Scenery\Global\Texture folder.
- Start up the Flight Sim and the changes will be present.
The archive egkk_rs_fsx.zip has 11 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.