FSX AeroLink Uganda Cessna 208B Grand Caravan
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 1.63 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 13 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
AeroLink Uganda Cessna 208B Grand Caravan (parent company: Air Kenya). Repaint by Bashir Ismail. AI model by Henry Tomkiewicz.
Screenshot of Cessna 208B Grand Caravan on the ground.
- Download the original model zip files.
- Unzip them into your Microsoft Flight Simulator Aircraft folder.
- Download a repaint texture - make sure the texture is for the aircraft model that you are installing to.
- Unzip the repaint to a temporary folder.
- Copy the [flightsim.xx] information below into the aircraft.cfg file ensuring that you keep the numbers in sequence. (example: [fltsim.0] [fltsim.1] [fltsim.2] [fltsim.3]....) If you are downloading mutliple textures for the same airline, make sure that the title=, texture= and ui variation= reflect the unique texture you are using or FSX will tell you there are naming problems at start-up.
title=AI Cessna C208B AeroLink Uganda
sim=AI Cessna 208B
description=AI Cessna C208B Grand Caravan by Henry Tomkiewicz
The archive aerolinkuganda.zip has 11 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|AeroLink - Uganda.bmp||12.30.12||519.43 kB|
|Read Me.txt||12.31.12||1.16 kB|
|Route Map.bmp||12.29.12||1.70 MB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.