FS2004 LACSA Douglas DC-3
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 1.87 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 6 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A repaint of the default DC3 in 1967-1971 paint scheme. LACSA (Lineas Aereas Costarricenses S. A.) was founded in 1946, and it began operations with a couple of C-47s/DC-3 property of Pan American Airways. This aircraft (TI-1051C) was the last C-47/DC-3 operated by LACSA. Includes chrome and reflection effects. Repaint By Daniel Umana.
Screenshot of LACSA Douglas DC-3 in flight.
- Create the directory FS2004\aircraft\Douglas_DC-3\Texture.lr5.
- You then have to copy the textures of the zip file in the Douglas_DC-3/Texture.sn dir in your fs2002/fs2004 aircraft directory.
- Open your Aircraft.cfg file and ad these lines. (copy and Paste).
title=Douglas DC-3 LACSA Pintura 5
ui_variation="LACSA Pintura 1967-1971"
- Where XX=aircraft number (You must replace the XX with a number)
- Go fly!
Warning: Make a backup of your aircraft.cfg file!
The archive dc3lr5.zip has 13 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.