FS2004 RAE Douglas DC-3
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 1.8 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 25 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Texture only. This pack is for the default DC3 in RAE colors of ZA947. Textures by UKMIL.
Screenshot of RAE Douglas DC-3 in flight.
- Add the Texture Folder to the DC-3 Aircraft Folder.
- Then add hte following line to your AIRCRAFT.CFg file after the last AIRCRAFT entry replace the XX with the next number.
- In order to stop the default serial number showing in FS, you might have to change the aircradt ID in the aircraft selection screen to a "-"
title=Douglas DC-3 Paintrae
ui_variation=Royal Aircraft Establishment
description="The Douglas DC-3 revolutionized air transportation and airline service during the 1930s and 1940s. It was a luxury airliner that boasted cabin heat and running water in its on-board lavatory. With the right balance of efficiency, range, speed, and payload, the DC-3 was the first aircraft to earn a profit for its owners just by carrying passengers. The hero of early airlines, a handful of DC-3s are still at work today.
The archive dc3rae.zip has 17 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.