FS2004 Loide Aereo Nacional Curtiss C-46
- Repaint⇲ Download Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 1.25 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 18 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Textures only; requires C46GA.ZIP. To be used with the C-46A by Libardo Guzman/CalClassics. Loide Aereo textures by Luiz Foernges.
Curtiss-Wright Corporation, began design studies for a new transport in 1935. Project was named Model CW-20 and intended to compete with the DC-3. The design was finalized in 1936 and when compared to the DC-3, it had 40 percent more passenger capacity, was to be pressurized giving it the ability to fly above the weather, had an area beneath the cabin floor to carry baggage or cargo, a novel feature at the time, more powerful engines and a greater fuel capacity.
- Unzip and install the base Curtiss C46A into your FS2004 aircraft folder.
- Copy the Loide texture folder to inside the aircraft folder.
- Copy the contents of the Base texture folder into the texture.loide folder WITHOUT overwriting the already contained files.
- Add the following lines to the Aircraft config file of the original pack, substituting the XX by the next number following the number of the last repaint of this aircraft:
title= C46A Loide Aereo Nacional
ui_variation =Loide Aereo Nacional
description=PP-LEP was a former C-46A-35-CU. It flew with REAL as PP-YQD in the early 1950s. This repaint by Luiz Foernges.
Enjoy your flight!
The archive c46loide.zip has 16 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|c46 loide.JPG||03.27.07||39.65 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.