FS2004 Alaska Airlines DC-3 "Starliner"
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 1.58 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 13 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Registration N918C. Textures only for the default DC3. Enclosed you will find Textures for the FS9 default DC-3 in the Alaska "Starliner" scheme. Due to limitations of the default texture I took some liberties with the tail. Thanks to Mark Beaumont for his wonderful bare metal textures.
- Download the ASA DC-3.zip if you don't already have it installed. Install the aircraft per the instructions located within.
- Place the texture.asa_star folder into the Default DC-3 aircraft folder.
- Add these lines to the aircraft.cfg file in the aircraft folder, replacing the XX with the next number in the sequence in the aircraft.cfg file, i.e. [fltsim.00] for the first repaint in the list, [fltsim.01] for the second, etc...
title=Douglas DC-3 Alaska Starliner
description="The Douglas DC-3 revolutionised air transportation and airline service during the 1930s and 1940s. It was a luxury airliner that boasted cabin heat and running water in its on-board lavatory. With the right balance of efficiency, range, speed, and payload, the DC-3 was the first aircraft to earn a profit for its owners just by carrying passengers. The hero of early airlines, a handful of DC-3s are still at work today."
The archive asa_dc-3.zip has 10 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.