FS2004 Real Airlines Super H PP-YSA
- Repaint⇲ Download Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 7.04 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 26 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This was one of the four Super H Connies, owned by Real, flying international routes to Latin America, United States and Japan in the late fifties. Accurate painting includes night lighting, interior and prop disks for both FSX and FS2004. Texture only to be used with Manfred Jahn's L1049G.ZIP. Painted by Luiz Alvarenga.
- Unzip the contents of this file to a temporary directory.
- Copy the folder "texture.REAL" to the folder where Lockeed_L1049G (or other name) is.
- Copy the following text into your aircraft.cfg file which is located in the same folder above.
title=Lockheed L-1049H REAL
ui_type=Super H Constellation
ui_variation=REAL Airlines PP-YSA
description="Super H Constellation PP-YSA, entered service with Real in April 1958 together with its brothers the YSB and YSC.In 1962 Varig took hold of Real and these connies continued to serve for several years. Textures by Luiz Alvarenga"
- Replace the 'x' where you see [fltsim.x] with the number this aircraft represents. If it is your fourth aircraft it would be [fltsim.4].
The archive shrealx.zip has 36 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|SuperH Pic.pdf||05.15.09||3.57 MB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.