FS2004 American Flyers Airline L-1049E
- Repaint⇲ Download Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 4.58 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 27 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This represents N9639Z of the American Flyers Airline. This requires the Lockheed Super G Constellation created by Manfred Jahn and his team (L1049G.ZIP). By Matthew Anderson.
- To install N9639Z, you will need to open up the folder that Manfred's Super G is located in. For example: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Sim Objects\Lockheed_L1049. If you are using FS2004, go to your FS2004 aircraft folder and open the folder Lockheed_L1049.
- Then copy and paste the folder that says "texture.tge" into that folder.
- Then copy the following into the aircraft.cfg file:
title=Lockheed L-1049E American Flyers Airline
ui_type=L-1049E Super Constellation
ui_variation=American Flyers Airline
description="c/n 4565. Was delivered to Trans-Canada Air Lines in 1954 as CF-TGH. Was retired in 1962. Sold to American Flyers Airline as N9639Z in 1964. Retired again in 1968. Was scrapped in California in 1971."
Note, the "x" in [fltsim.x] will need to be replaced with the next number in the sequence. For example, if the other textures go up to [fltsim.3], you will need to replace x with 4. If they go up to 7, replace it with 8 and so forth.
The archive l1049afa.zip has 28 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.