FS2004 SAA Lockheed L-1049 Constellation (Old)
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 701.27 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 27 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is a fictional repaint of an L1049 Connie. The aircraft never entered service, as SAA decided on the DC7C instead. This "what if" repaint shows what an early SAA livery on the Super Connie may have looked like. Textures only for the Kazunori Ito L-1049 Connie (L1049TWA.ZIP). Repaint by Rory Thomson.
- Simply extract texture's folder into a temporary folder.
- Copy the existing texture folder from the original aircraft rename the folder texture.SAA. Now copy the texture files in this package into the new texture.SAA folder overwriting some of the original files (Do not delete any files that this package does not overwrite these are textures from the original paint that did not require repainting and are not included in the repaint package) . Place the texture.SAA folder into the DeHavilland Comet folder.
- Then place the following into the CFG file replacing the XX with the next successive number:
title=L-1049 Connie SAA
//ui_type=Lockheed L-1049G Super Constellation
ui_type=L-1049G Super Constellation
description=Super Constellation extended the body of former Constellation and adopted the pressurizing type cabin. \nIn That, L-1049G that the engine of 3400 horsepower and increased the amount equipped with the fuel in the aerofoil tip tank succeeded most.\n\nby Kazunori Ito.
The archive oldsaasuperconnie.zip has 9 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|File ID.txt||02.05.11||358 B|
|Read Me.txt||02.05.11||5.23 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.