FSX MH's AI Traffic Pack
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 1.48 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 23 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Includes four utilities. aitchk.exe - The program can be used to scan files of to determine missing aircraft or sim object data files. aitmod.exe - The program can be used to modify aircraft configuration files to update them to FSX standards. ait2x.exe - The program can be used to convert AI traffic files of from old format (FS9) to new format (FSX). aitmrg.exe - The program can be used to find and re-install lost texture files of AI aircraft and new AI aircraft may be installed from a given source folder. By Michael Heise. (See also AITPK21U.ZIP, AITPACK22UPD.ZIP).
- Just unpack the ZIP-file into a folder of your choice. Older versions of the software may be completely overwritten, unless you prefer to keep the old INI file with your personal settings.
- No further installation is required, everything you will need are the executable files, and for AIT2X the file "ICAO_dc.lst".
- The programs contained in this package are intended for use with Microsoft Flight Simulators, Version 9 or 10 (FSX). For AIT2X, deluxe version of FSX including FSX SDK with TrafficDatabaseBuilder is required.
- Development operating system was Windows XP Home, but even a Windows 2000 system should work. Windows Vista could not be tested. In previous versions I got information that admin rights were required to run the programs. At least your account will need write access rights for the program executable path to create the log files.
- The programs will try to use the most up-to-date version of FS (FS9, FSX) they will find on your system, also depending on the "ForceVersion" setting in the INI files.
The archive aitpak20.zip has 30 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Installation_AIT Pack.txt||03.04.09||1.52 kB|
|License_AIT Pack.txt||03.04.09||3.56 kB|
|UserManual_AIT Pack_V2_EN.pdf||03.04.09||141.93 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.