FS2004 AFCAD2 File For Prestwick
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 14.16 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 9 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Prestwick Airport (EGPK), UK, add-on scenery by Ian Gallagher. By John Hinson.
This AFCAD2 file is for use with the free add-on scenery from Ian Gallagher and is not suitable for the default FS2004 airport. This will allow you to plan routes, and take off and land from this airport, and ATC will route you appropriately. AI aircraft will now land, taxi, park and take off in the correct locations, and you can introduce your own AI traffic, too, if you wish. I do not propose to go into detail here on how to create AI traffic - that would be a book in itself! If you don't know how to do this, search the web for the subject as there are many helpful web pages and forums to be found.
- You will make backups before changes, won't you!
- Place the AF2_xxxx.bgl files into the same folder that the add-on sceneray has been installed to. This varies from the usual procedure of placing such files in the FS9\Addon Scenery\scenery folder. The advantage of doing this the way suggested here is that if you choose to turn off the add-on scenery, the A&F Data will be turned off too, reverting to the Microsoft default data. In the case of the Tingwall scenery, this will be something like: FS9\addonscenery\Prestwick\scenery .
- Start up (or restart) the Flight Simulator and the changes will be activated.
- Delete the file and the default will then be active.
The archive af2_egpk.zip has 6 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.