FS2004 AFCAD2 File For YBBN
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 12.32 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 20 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Brisbane Int'l Airport, Australia, v2. Includes 68 gates and parking spots. The gates are numbered and airlines allocated in their correct order. By Ray Smith.
This file is an update of my previous version for the default airport (my previous version not required) with 68 gates/parking/cargo parking the gates are numbered/airlines allocated in their correct order and 2 Helipads added with lighting 1 at the logistics apron and a medical one at the GA apron where the Royal Flying Doctor Services operate airport views are from the roof of the control tower (only when you are in TOWER view) for those that have Lee Swordy's wonderful afcad2 can lower the tower height by 30ft you will then be inside the control tower but may find the tinted glass to dark to see clearly especially at night time.
Fully tested with Ultimate Traffic but not required.
- Simply take the AF2_YBBN.bgl file and put it into your Flight Simulator 9\Addon Scenery\Scenery folder.
- If you have my previous version then say yes to overwrite when asked, if you have another version and want to save it, then take it out and place it in another folder or create a folder called backup and put it in there.
- Start up the Flight Sim and the changes will be present.
- Delete the file (AF2_YBBN.bgl) and the default will then be active.
The archive afybbnv2.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.