FSX WACO QCF-2
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 117.38 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 19 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A repaint of the Golden Age Simulation's WACO QCF-2 based on the real aircraft N11478. This repaint requires the payware WACO 'F' series from Golden Age Simulations. By John Barner.
- Unzip the QCFX01.zip file to a temporary folder.
- Open your aircraft folder in FSX and find and open the folder "WACO QCF-2".
- Make a Copy of the folder "texture" and then rename it "texture.N11478".
- Copy the fourdds files and the thumbnail file that are in your temporary folder and paste them into the folder "texture.N11478" over writing the existing files.
- Open the WACO QCF-2 "Aircraft.cfg" file. Cut and paste the text below into the "aircraft.cfg" underneath the last [fltsim.*] entry (change the xx with the next number).
title=Waco QCF-2 N11478
ui_manufacturer=Waco Aircraft Company
description=Three seat open biplane
The archive qcfx01.zip has 11 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Cowl Chrome.dds||04.18.08||64.12 kB|
|Read Me First.txt||04.28.08||2.16 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.