FSX WACO QCF-2 #2
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.03 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 24 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A repaint of the Golden Age Simulation's WACO QCF-2 patterned after the real aircraft NC11427. This repaint requires the payware WACO 'F' series from Golden Age Simulations. By John Barner.
- Unzip the QCFX02.zip file to a temporary folder.
- Open your aircraft folder in FSX and find and open the folder "WACO QCF-2".
- Make a Copy of the folder "texture" and then rename it "texture.N11427".
- Copy the fourdds files and the thumbnail file that are in your temporary folder and paste them into the folder "texture.N11427" over writing any existing files.
- Copy the folder model.1 into the folder "WACO QCF-2".
- Open the WACO QCF-2 "Aircraft.cfg" file. Cut and paste the text below into the "aircraft.cfg" underneath the last [fltsim.*] entry (change the xx with the next number).
title=Waco QCF-2 N11427
ui_manufacturer=Waco Aircraft Company
description=Three seat open biplane
The archive qcfx02.zip has 14 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|WACO QCF-2.mdl||03.09.08||3.91 MB|
|Cowl Chrome.dds||05.31.08||64.12 kB|
|Read Me First.txt||06.01.08||2.23 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.