FSX Platinum Airways Airbus A380-800
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 32.16 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 3 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Project Airbus A380. Full aircraft, repainted in Platinum Airways' new livery by Al Nel, auto-installer by Vic Ayres. Platinum Airways is the Open Skies VA that allows its pilots to fly the mission of their choice with the aircraft of their choice at the time of their choice.
- Run the auto-installer. It should install the aircaft into your FSX Airplanes folder.
- Dynamic wingflex with input from several new parameters including ground spoilers, fuel load, and angle of attack.
- Control surface droop when the engines are off.
- Independent parallel bogies when on the ground.
- Custom tire rotation code.
- Animated pack vents.
- Idle-reverser animation.
- Ground spoilers.
- Smoothed gear and flap animations.
- Customised nosewheel steering animation.
- Accurate aileron LAF simulation.
- Custom coded engine fan start-up and shutdown animations.
- Windmilling engine fans (incl. fan inertia).
- Improved antenna hiding method--alpha no longer required, thereby avoiding the "fuse hole" issue in FSX SP2.
- Animated window wipers.
- Animated probe sensors.
- Hard coded "double strobes".
The archive pt_a380-800_fsx.zip has 5 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.