FSX All Nippon Airways Airbus A320
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 8.17 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 22 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A repaint of the payware Blackbox Simulation Airbus A320 CFM in All Nippon Airways (ANA) livery. By Tima Sakharov.
- Unzip to a temporary location.
- Copy the folder "Texture.320_CFM_ANA" to \\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\BlackBox Airbus A320
- Copy and paste the following text into the "aircraft.cfg" file inside the "BlackBox Airbus A320" folder (replacing the X with the next numbers in line after your last existing paint scheme - if the last paint scheme already on the list is fltsim.2, this should be fltsim.3).
title=Airbus A320 CFM All Nippon Airways
description=Designed to compete with the Boeing 737 and McDonnell Douglas MD-80, The A319/320/321 were Airbus' first entry in the narrow-body market. Although the aircraft borrows some features from the larger A300 and A310, it is essentially a new design equipped with many state-of-the-art engineering innovations. For example, The A319/320/321 were the first commercial jetliners with a full fly-by-wire control system. Other advanced features include widespread use of composite materials to reduce weight, sophisticated avionics including a gust-alleviation system allowing a smoother ride, advanced cockpit warning systems, and high-technology engines to reduce noise and fuel consumption.
The archive bbs_a320cfm_ana.zip has 10 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.