FSX First Air Boeing 737-200 Fleet
- Repaint⇲ Download Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 9.06 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 8 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Textures for the FSX AI Bureau Boeing 737-200 for FSX (FAIB_B7372.ZIP). Includes six variants with their own individual tail designs. Uses a mix of logo light and normal models. By Garry Lewis.
- Just drop the "texture.First Air C-____" folder into the correct base model folder. (The base package must be downloaded separately to use this paint).
- Copy the [fltsim.x] entries supplied into the aircraft.cfg file supplied in the base package mentioned above. Be sure to number them correctly, starting sequentially with [fltsim.0] and working your way up with each additional livery you add...e.g. [fltsim.0], [fltsim.1], [fltsim.2]...making sure not to skip or duplicate any numbers in the sequence.
- Then assign the aircraft to some flightplans and you're on your way.
The archive faib_732_first_air_fsx.zip has 32 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Logo Light||05.31.12||0 B|
|texture.First Air C-FCAP||05.31.12||0 B|
|texture.First Air C-FNVT||05.31.12||0 B|
|texture.First Air C-GNDF||05.31.12||0 B|
|texture.First Air C-FNVK||05.31.12||0 B|
|texture.First Air C-GCPT||05.31.12||0 B|
|texture.First Air C-GNDC||05.31.12||0 B|
|First Air FSX||05.31.12||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.