FSX Garuda Indonesia Boeing 737-800 PK-GEE
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 9.89 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 30 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Garuda Indonesia Boeing 737-800 (old livery), registration PK-GEE. A repaint of the default B737-800. By Abel Viriyamay Sumanas.
- Drop "texture.GEE" folder to FSX DIRECTORY\SimObjects\Airplanes\B737_800.
- Open up "aircraft.cfg" inside B737_800 folder and add the following lines:
title=Boeing 737-800 PK-GEE GA Old
ui_variation="Garuda Indonesia Old Livery PK-GEE"
description="One should hardly be surprised that the world's most prolific manufacturer of commercial aircraft is also the producer of the world's most popular jetliner. The 737 became the best-selling commercial jetliner worldwide when orders for it hit 1,831 in June 1987 (surpassing Boeing's own 727 as the previous champ). However, it wasn't always that way\s in the first few years of production, there were so few orders that Boeing considered canceling the program. They didn't, and the airplane has more than proven itself in over three decades of service."
- Note: The "x" in [fltsim.x] should be changed into the last number in the configuration line. E.g. if the last [fltsim.x] line in the file is [fltsim.5], then the "x" should be changed into [fltsim.6]
- Load up FSX and choose the aircraft under "Boeing".
Enjoy your flight!
The archive pkgee_fsx738.zip has 31 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Screenshot 1.jpg||04.17.14||350.10 kB|
|Screenshot 2.jpg||04.17.14||264.63 kB|
|Screenshot 3.jpg||04.17.14||298.00 kB|
|Screenshot 4.jpg||04.17.14||455.31 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.