FSX American Airlines Boeing 767-200ER V1.1
Texture update for initial American Airlines release for the SkySpirit2010 767-200. Download includes various texture updates for many improvements, mainly in the area of completely redone wing textures, as well as various other things. Details included in the readme. Requires original American A...
- Repaint⇲ Download Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 8.8 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 28 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Texture update for initial American Airlines release for the SkySpirit2010 767-200. Download includes various texture updates for many improvements, mainly in the area of completely redone wing textures, as well as various other things. Details included in the readme. Requires original American Airlines 767-200 release (AAL762SSP10FSX.ZIP). By Kyle Schurb.
Screenshot of American Airlines Boeing 767-200ER in flight.
This is an update to the original AA release. Changes include:
- Completely revised and updated wing textures to include overall customization, flap track fairing shadows, added overwing emergency exit arrow marks, dirt and highlighting changes, etc.
- Updated Ground Service Equipment textures to fix crashing on random computers that I did not experience on mine with the first release.
- Removed red  text from the nose gear parts.
- Updated already-customized cockpit window texture overlays to include rearmost two windows on each side to have an amber tint as depicted on the actual registration.
- Changed the angle of cut of the painted wingroot above the wing area.
- Revised wingroot dirt to better flow with wingroot to fuselage texture mapping.
- Updated horizontal stabilizer textures.
- Updated painted horizontal stabilizer fuselage surface to make a less jagged shape.
- Updated slat textures and made differential from left to right slats per real photos of N321AA.
- Darkened main body gear wheels.
- Probably some more I forgot!
To install, just drag and drop the included textures into your previously-installed American Airlines SkySpirit2010 767-200 (aal762ssp10fs9.zip or aal762ssp10fsx.zip) by myself, and overwrite, then enjoy!
The archive aalssp10762v11fsx.zip has 19 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Flight School for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.
0 commentsLeave a Response