Flight Options LLC Citation X
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 9.5 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 4 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is a real world livery created for the payware Eaglesoft Cessna Citation X 2.0. Flight Options LLC, out of Cleveland is the co-owner of the original aircraft. By Johnny Rosario.
- Move the texture folder into your main Citation X folder, then copy and paste the text below to your aircraft.cfg file.
- If you have several other liveries for this aircraft, you probably have noticed that after 18 entries you lose your winglets. That is why I only have one entry below, leaving out the "WS" configuration.
- By the way, don't forget to change the "x" in [fltsim.x] to your next sequence number.
title=Eaglesoft Citation X 2.0 N713FL
ui_type=Citation X 2.0
ui_createdby="Eaglesoft Development Group"
description=The Citation X will climb to 43,000 feet in just 30 minutes at its maximum takeoff weight, lifting you swiftly to transcontinental and transatlantic crossing altitudes. And the Citation X is certified to fly as high as 51,000 feet - where fuel efficiency is optimized and airline traffic is nonexistent. At 600 mph, the Citation X will run the mile in a sizzling six seconds. It covers 3,300 nautical miles in less time than any other business jet. It streaks from LA to New York in under four hours. And it shrinks the New York-to-London flight to under six hours. The Citation X can cross half a dozen time zones without a refueling stop. It combines cruising speeds of Mach .92 with true intercontinental and transatlantic range. The Citation X is no conventional aircraft. No other business aircraft in the world flies so far, so fast, on so little.
The archive n713fl.zip has 10 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.