FSX VXS-1 Naval Research Laboratory P-3
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.2 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 3 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A texture set for the KBT RP-3 v3. A texture set of the Lockheed NP-3 Orion aircraft operated by VXS-1. This paint represents NP-3D, BuNo 154589, for the Naval Research Laboratory as it was in the 1980's and 1990's. The textures are in .dds format for FSX. By Joe Bowers.
Screenshot of Lockheed NP-3 Orion taxiing to runway.
- Place the 'texture.USN_VXSN1_154589' folder in your KBT RP-3_FSX folder.
- You must have the RP-3 model without the mad boom from KBT.
- Add the fltsim sections from the aircraft cfg.txt file to the 'Aircraft.cfg' file, renumbering the 'fltsim.xx' to the next sequential number in your file. Two fltsim sections are provided, one with the under wing tanks and pods, and one without. Both models are available from KBT.
The archive vxs-1_p-3_154589.zip has 21 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|aircraft cfg.txt||04.05.14||1.18 kB|
|vxs1 patch.jpg||03.14.14||180.29 kB|
|154589_in UK.jpg||03.14.14||118.08 kB|
|VXS-1 Readme.txt||04.17.14||3.14 kB|
|NRL screenshot 2.JPG||03.25.14||72.74 kB|
|NRL thumbnail.gif||04.04.14||7.55 kB|
|NRL screenshot 1.JPG||04.02.14||180.06 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.