FSX Boeing C-97 V1 Beta Patch
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.38 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 17 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This patch contains various corrections to the FSX Boeing C97 V.1 Beta by Team Strat (FSX_BOEING_C97_V1B.ZIP) -- smoke effects, altimeters, VOR gauges, improved avionics. It also includes the Patch1 revisions previously published at Sim Outhouse. By Manfred Jahn.
Screenshot of Boeing C-97 VC with notations.
List of changes:
- Revised engine smoke by Ted "Tufun" (thanks Bill Leaming).
- VC: Altimeter pressure set knob. Note: click to set current, mouse click or wheel to dial in.
- VC: new Radio Altimeter gauge w/ Decision Height callout and light (low-range only, 0-400 ft).
- VC: new VOR1 gauge w/ OBS knob and ILS Glide Slope Indicator.
- VC: new RMI gauge with ADF and VOR1/2 needles (thanks Bill and Marc).
- VC: various holes in cabin walls mended (co-pilot's view; thanks, Marc).
- Monitor > Flight > Fuel/weight can now be set.
- Monitor > Misc > Cabin lights (thanks Roger).
- Monitor > Engines > Throttle: revised Turbocharger/wet takeoff (credit Doug Dawson).
- Monitor > Engines > OAT: improved de-icing.
- Monitor > Avionics > NAV1/2: Ident strings added.
The archive c97_patch2.zip has 30 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Decision Height.wav||11.24.08||19.67 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.