FSX RAF McDonnell Phantom FGR.2 111 Sqdn 1977
This is a repaint of the payware Milviz F-4 Phantom representing XV406 (D) of No. 111 Squadron RAF based at RAF Leuchars around 1977. Although not strictly accurate, the model of the F-4J, upon which the RAF's Phantom fleet was based, forms an acceptable basis for this livery. There are a few tin...
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 26.04 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 23 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is a repaint of the payware Milviz F-4 Phantom representing XV406 (D) of No. 111 Squadron RAF based at RAF Leuchars around 1977. Although not strictly accurate, the model of the F-4J, upon which the RAF's Phantom fleet was based, forms an acceptable basis for this livery. There are a few tiny parts that could not be located, such is the enormous complexity and detail of this payware model. By Dave Quincey.
Screenshot of RAF McDonnell Phantom FGR.2 111 Sqdn 1977 in flight.
- Unzip the file to a location of your choice and move the 'texture.RAF' folder to your main Milviz F-4 directory. If you are using the latest update of the model you will need the 'F4E_12_ext_bump' and 'F4E_12_ext_specular' files, either in this folder or the generic 'texture' folder. They can be found in either of the two F-4J texture folders that come with the basic download.
- Copy and paste the following after the last variant entry in the 'aircraft.cfg' file:-
title=F-4J RAF Camo
ui_typerole="Twin Engine warbird"
ui_type= Milviz Phantom
ui_variation=F-4M RAF 1975
description=Milviz Phantom II
description=RAF Early Camo 1975
- Replace the xx with the next variant number and save. Now take off from RAF Leuchars and go chase some Bears.
The archive f4raf.zip has 30 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|F-4 RAF 2.jpg||08.10.15||572.43 kB|
|Read Me.txt||08.10.15||2.11 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.