FSX CSK3 Lift Mission
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 195.57 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 14 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
CSK3 Lift. Transport a generator from Aeroport de Mascouche (CSK3) to Montreal Trudeau Airport (CYUL) by helicopter. Requires FSX Acceleration. By Andre Gauvreau.
This flight will only work in FSX "Acceleration".
When you've run the lift flight, you will be sat, rotors running, on the CSK3 tarmac.
Front of you a generator to transport whit 2 workers helping you to make your lift.
Your load hook is active by default, and when you bring your GPS up, you will see the CSK3 to CYUL fligthplan.
Ensure you're less than 12Kts, and 16Ft to hook the load.
Once successfully hooked up, fly direct to the Montreal Trudeau airport (CYUL), and position the generator on the flatbed truck.
DON'T fly over any buildings with the load attached !
Don't exceed 70 Kts with the load attached
Carry out the following steps:
1. Extract all the files into a temporary folder on your Desktop.
2. Cut the Generator_sm folder, and paste into your Flight Simulator X/Simobjects/Misc folder. (Over write as required if asked)
3. Cut the five lift files and paste into the "Yourname/Documents/Flight Simulator X Files/ " folder. (This is where FSX saves it's flight files).
Ensure you've installed the Aéroport de Mascouche (CSK3) , before running the flight.
The archive csk3lift.zip has 15 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.