FSX Speedbird9 In Danger Mission
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 1.16 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 22 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Speedbird9 In Danger. It could have been a routine job. But when your plane enters this cloud of volcano ashes, things start to get weird. Lights outside the windows, failing engines - now you can prove what you have learned. The mission begins with your Boeing 747 with 248 passengers on board en route from Kuala Lumpur to Perth just south of Jakarta, Indonesia. By Robin Hutter.
This is my second mission. Use at your own risk. ;-)
Tell me if you had problems installing or playing the mission, if it was challenging or boring, if you had fun.
1. Download boad_bri.zip and install it.
2. Extract this archive to your [FSX_root]\Missions\Emergency folder.
3. Move or copy Speedbird9_reward.rwd to your FSX rewards folder [FSX_root]\Rewards.
4. Start FSX. From "Missions" choose "Speedbird9 in danger" using the "Emergency" category and the "Advanced" level to narrow the list down, if it is too long.
Now I hope everything works and you have fun.
The archive speedbird9.zip has 52 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|IFR Kuala Lumpur Intl - Sepang to Perth Intl.PLN||04.17.10||1.48 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.