FSX Sikorsky MH-53 Pavelow Panel
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 3.06 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 22 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Sikorsky MH-53 Pavelow Panel. A panel with glass cockpit gauges for the MH53 Pavelow helicopter from the Marines for the Dirty Dunken model. This panel is matching the modern VC of the Pavelow and replaces the Dirty Dunken's classic panel-bitmap with round gauges. The bitmap is for 16:9 widescreen and it is not tested for 4:3 screen. Panel bitmap and configuration by Erwin Welker.
1. Download "mh53pavelow.zip" at SURCLARO. To use my panel with another helicopter you will need at least the gauges "MH-53J.cab".
2. Copy and overwrite my panel into your original MH-53 panel from Dirty Dunken. Keep all original bitmaps and gauges! Backup the original Panel.cfg first.
3. Copy and overwrite my gauges folder and paste it into the main directory of your FSX. (The A321 gauges will not work in FS2004!, replace that gauges if you want to use my panel in FS2004)
4. Copy all the lines from the modified cameras.cfg somewhere above the original cameras at the aircraft.cfg. So you will keep the original configuration as backup.
Be aware that the Main-MFD has to be turned on manually and the switches at the switches panel has to be turned on, otherwides some MFDs will not be displayed!
See the switches.jpg
This file is FREEWARE. It can not harm your computer.
Feel free to copy or to distribute it, but don't make any money with it. It is not permitted to use it for commercial-purpose.
The archive mh-53_glasscockpit.zip has 13 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Modified cameras.cfg||06.07.11||5.07 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.