FSX Nutmeg Cabin Scenery
Nutmeg Cabin, CO. Nutmeg Cabins is a (fictitious) mountain cabin resort located near Dillon Lake in Colorado (Summit County). Nutmeg Cabins has its own airfield (2500 foot dirt runway). Highly detailed scenery includes numerous trees, flying birds (crows and seagulls). By Bernie Martin. (See also...
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 3.69 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 14 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Nutmeg Cabin, CO. Nutmeg Cabins is a (fictitious) mountain cabin resort located near Dillon Lake in Colorado (Summit County). Nutmeg Cabins has its own airfield (2500 foot dirt runway). Highly detailed scenery includes numerous trees, flying birds (crows and seagulls). By Bernie Martin. (See also NUTCAB2.ZIP).
Nutmeg Cabin Scenery.
This scenery was created using AFX, SBuilderX and Rwy12. Macros were created in EOD. Please note that this scenery was designed to be used in FSX, and has not been tested in previous versions.
Nutmeg Cabins is a wood cabin resort located at Dillon Lake (Summit County, CO). The scenery features an airfield with a 2500-ft runway. Nutmeg Cabins coordinates are: N39 31.74 W79 21.16
- In the ADDON SCENERY folder in FSX, create a new folder and name it "Nutmeg Cabins"
- Within that folder, create two new folders named "scenery" and "texture":
Microsoft Flight Simulator X/ADDON SCENERY/Nutmeg Cabins/scenery/texture.
- Unzip the contents of scenery.zip into the "scenery" subfolder you just created.
- Unzip the contents of texture.zip into the "texture" subfolder you just created.
- Start FSX and in the "world" menu choose "scenery library".
- Choose "add area" and find the path to your new scenery folder (FSX/ADDON SCENERY/Nutmeg Cabins/scenery).
- Enter "Nutmeg Cabins" as the area scenery title in field (make sure "Use this scenery directly" is selected), then click OK.
- After the scenery is installed, you can start directly at Nutmeg Cabins by selecting "go to airport" in the "world" menu in FSX and entering "KARO" as the airport name (Arapaho).
You will need to have the EZ-scenery and RWY12 Object Libraries (and textures) installed in your FSX ADDON SCENERY folder in order for all objects to display correctly. Both are available as free downloads.
Thanks to the authors who contribute to the ez-scenery and RWY12 libraries, their effort has made this project so much easier.
- SBuilderX by Luis Sa
- Rwy12 by Seev Kahn ans Israel Roth
- Easy Object Designer by Matthias Bruckner
- All other contributors -some of them anonymous- for their various creations (scenery objects, effects, etc...)
Many thanks to these designers for their creations and allowing other designers to use them.
- This file is provided as freeware. You may download it, upload it and distribute it freely on any Internet site as long as no fee is charged. No profit of any kind may be made from the use of this file. Original scenery files can be used freely, but under the same limitations. Original authors should be acknowledged.
- The file is provided "as is", with no form of support or warranty. User is responsible for any damage or loss to user's hardware or software.
The archive nutcabs.zip has 10 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.