FSX Yotvata Airfield Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.37 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 23 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Yotvata Airfield Yotvata's Airfield is located in the Arava area, in the south of Israel, 1 km from Yotvata Kibbutz and 40 km north from Eilat city. The airfield is used for light civilian aviation. By Shoval Cohen.
• FSX Service Pack 2
• Israeli Landclass X v 1.04 and above (available at ISP).
1. Unzip file "Yotvata" to file "Israel": "X:\Program Files\Fsx\Addon Scenery\Israel".
2. Run FSX and add library "Yotvata" that is under: "Addon Scenery\Israel", into Scenery Library. Verify that the scenery is in higher priority than of the Landclass.
Starting a Flight:
To begin a flight at Yotvata, you need to look for "LL63" on the simulator ICAO list.
Very big thanks to Ido Rosenthal for all the assistance and guide in this process.
Have a pleasant flight and safe landing,
The archive yotvatax.zip has 16 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Arrival From CVFR.pdf||06.06.09||115.79 kB|
|Departues To CVFR Routes.pdf||06.06.09||117.35 kB|
|Readme [HEB].pdf||06.20.09||2.19 MB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.