FSX Norway Airports Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 7.73 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 20 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Norway Airports add-on for FSX SP1 and SP2, package 2. This file contains three Norwegian airports: ENAL, ENML, ZZBD. By Norway Airports Team.
This package so far contains 3 airports in Norway:
1.Create the following folders, names and Disk Drive may be different if you so choose:
C:\flightsim\Norway_airports and subfolders:
2. Unzip the file: Norway_airports_scenery.ZIP into the "...\scenery" folder
3. Unzip the file: Norway_airports_texture.ZIP into the "...\texture" folder.
4. Start FSX and select WORLD and SCENERY LIBRARY or just SCENERY LIBRARY in the main menu.
5. Select ADD AREA.
6. Find NORWAY_AIRPORTS and double click it. Click OK.
UNINSTALL: delete the folders containing the files.
Norway Airports Team
The archive norapx_2.zip has 9 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.