Now available for pre-order. Continuously expanding their products range, VRinsight and Wilco Publishing today announce the imminent release of the first product of its kind: Ship Console.
Whether you are an expert sailor or a hobbyist, this control unit brings reality in your hands as you can maneuver your ship with the same ease as if you were onboard.
The Ship Console is compatible with almost every boat simulation software: Ship Simulator - Virtual Skipper - MotorBoat Simulator - Sail Simulator - and more...
Ship Console is even compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator and its boats add-ons!
Buttons, throttles and steering bar can be easily assigned to any simulator function through the configuration menu of your simulator.
- Fully compatible with all ship and boat simulation software
- Main motor boat functions : Thruster Left/Right, Engine Ahead/Reverse,
- Rudder Left/Right, Horn, Views and cameras, Moor/Unmoor,...
- Main sail boat functions : Trim/Ease sails, Gennaker, Spinnaker, Jib, Map, Views,...
- Realistic steering bar and levers force loading
- Two throttle levers
- 26 programmable buttons
- Idle detent for throttles and steering bar to easily feel the neutral position
- Back lighted buttons - Plastic decals for three different boat simulators : Ship Simulator 2008, Virtual Skipper 5 & Sail Simulator 5 (and above)
- Aluminum throttle levers and steering bar
- Large and stable metal base
- Full metal case
- Four anti-skid rubber feet for a perfect grip on any surface
- USB 2.0 connection
- Measurements : Length 50cm - Depth 14cm - Height (front) 4cm - Height (back) 9cm
- Unit weight : 3Kg
- 1 year warranty