Now available from Aerosoft for FS2004 is German Airports 4 the latest in their collections of airport scenery for Germany and the first designed specifically for FS2004. Airports in Berlin and other cities are included. For details, click on Read More.
Since 1996 the German Airports series has been the most demanded add-on series for Microsoft Flight Simulator. German Airports 4 now completes this successful series. Once again, the ten compiled airports show the very high quality of the series that gained numerous awards and prizes. It is the first part of the series available for the FS2004.
German Airports 4 contains ten very high detailed German airports. Extraordinary static and dynamic objects let the airports come alive. Each airport has been reconstructed three dimensional to the smallest of details with all its objects, buildings and airport institutions. Even the interiors of the aircraft hangars, as well as passengers and observers can be seen.
- Berlin - Tempelhof
- Berlin - Schönefeld
- Westerland - Sylt
- Maastricht - Aachen
- Hahn - Frankfurt-Express
- Baden-Airport Baden-Baden
- Detailed display of the airports and their surroundings
- All airport institutions and buildings
- Static and dynamic objects on the airports
- Terminals with original docking bridges
- Compatible with the AI traffic of FS2002
- All navigation transmitters (ILS,VOR/DME,NDB,ATIS)
- Impressing night- twilight effects
- Illuminated taxi- and runway signs
- Detailed description of the airports
- original Jeppesen Airport Charts and
- German rivers and channels update for FS 2004 by Rainer Duda