AFCAD File For ESMS
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 237.64 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 21 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Malmo Airport, Sweden. By Matthew Brooks / Alpha-India Group.
This is ESMS - Malmo Airport, Malmo, Sweden for the FSX Default airport and was produced using ADE V1.38.04. Malmo Airport is a lively airport with a good level of passenger and cargo operations from many Scandinavian based airlines and several European charter and cargo operators.
- Corrected position and shape of GA Apron alongside 11/29.
- Added runway markings to 11/29 and made active as crosswind runway for GA aircraft.
- Corrected the shape of taxiway leading to 11/29.
- Removed non existent "blank" taxiway in parallel with taxiway Y.
- Corrected position and shape of taxiway Y at both ends.
- Corrected length and width of taxiway H, removed associated aprons and re-drew them.
- Changed jetways to their real world extended style.
- Added many airport buildings, vehicle paths etc.
- Created G2 taxiway and associated GA parking.
- Re-drew main apron and aligned gates and stands according to Jeppesen and API charts.
- Added fire practice area in real world position.
- Added Fire station in real world position.
- Added correct designators to "blank" taxiways.
- Added and edited Taxiway signs for additional taxiways.
- Added airport and civilian vehicles to two otherwise empty aprons.
- Corrected all lighting and T-Offset specifications.
- Added excludes to remove autogen trees and buildings.
- Updated the airport name to Malmo Airport.
- Remove any existing ESMS AFD/AFCAD file in your FSX installation.
- Place the three files AIG_ESMS_ADE_MB_Default.BGL, AIG_ESMS_ADE_MB_Default_CVX.BGL and AIG_ESMS_ADE_MB_Default_OBJ.BGL in your Addon Scenery/scenery folder and re-start FSX. AIG_ESMS_ADE_MB_Default_CVX.BGL includes the autogen exclude. AIG_ESMS_ADE_MB_Default_OBJ.BGL includes the added buildings, vehicles and other objects.
- This file uses jetway extensions and to see them you must: go to your scenery/NAME/texture folder and locate the jfk_jetway.dds (day texture) and jfk_jetway_LM.dds (night texture). Highlight them one at a time, right click and "COPY" and then PASTE each into the scenery/global/texture folder. The jetway extension will not appear unless you do this and the jetways will appear to be freestanding of the terminal. If you have already done this for any other AFCAD - such as Ray Smith's KTPA, you do not need to repeat the process.
- Remove or delete the three files AIG_ESMS_ADE_MB_Default.BGL, AIG_ESMS_ADE_MB_Default_CVX.BGL and AIG_ESMS_ADE_MB_Default_OBJ.BGL from your Addon Scenery/scenery folder and re-start FSX
The archive aiesmsxd.zip has 8 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|ESMS Malmo.JPG||12.28.08||197.58 kB|
|AIG Ground FSX.gif||01.04.09||12.03 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.