AFCAD File For EDFH
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 204.6 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 5 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Frankfurt-Hahn Airport, Germany. By Matthew Brooks / Alpha-India Group.
This is EDFH Frankfurt-Hahn, Germany for the FSX Default airport and was produced using ADE V1.38.04. Frankfurt-Hahn is a lively airport with a good level of passenger and cargo operations. It is a Ryanair hub and is visited by many major cargo operators, including Aeroflot Cargo, with a wide variety of aircraft types, including aircraft such as the AN-124, AN-12 and DC8 seen at relatively few airports in Europe. In the past, this was a significant U.S. Air Force base.
- Re-aligned taxi way A to its correct path by the airport AIP.
- Re-drew all aprons to their correct shape, including numerous small aprons left out by MS.
- Extended Runway 03-21 to its assumed full length following the Spring 2007 extension.
- Added additional Gates, Cargo parking and GA parking.
- Closed off taxiway B and added the two new taxiways B1 and B2 with the extended taxiway A.
- Added and changed many airport buildings.
- Created additional disused paths shown on the airport AIP but left out by MS.
- Created vehicle network.
- Added Fire station and engines.
- Corrected designators to taxiways as needed.
- Added and edited Taxiway signs for additional and changed taxiways.
- Added airport and civilian vehicles to empty aprons.
- Corrected all lighting and T-Offset specifications.
- Added some apron light poles which shed light at night - these will be visible to users of Acceleration Pack only.
- Added excludes to remove autogen trees and buildings.
- Added a lanclass to correct the textures around the airport perimeter.
- Remove any existing EDFH AFD/AFCAD file in your FSX installation.
- Place the three files AIG_EDFH_ADE_MB_Default.BGL, AIG_EDFH_ADE_MB_Default_CVX.BGL and AIG_EDFH_ADE_MB_Default_OBJ.BGL in your Addon Scenery/scenery folder and re-start FSX. AIG_EDFH_ADE_MB_Default_CVX.BGL includes the autogen exclude. AIG_EDFH_ADE_MB_Default_OBJ.BGL includes the added buildings, vehicles and other objects.
- Remove or delete the three files AIG_EDFH_ADE_MB_Default.BGL, AIG_EDFH_ADE_MB_Default_CVX.BGL and AIG_EDFH_ADE_MB_Default_OBJ.BGL from your Addon Scenery/scenery folder and re-start FSX.
The archive aiedfhxd.zip has 9 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|AIG Ground FSX.gif||01.04.09||12.03 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.