AFCAD File For OJAI
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 122.79 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 28 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Queen Alia International Airport, Amman, Jordan. Adds jetways, vehicle paths, gate numbering. By Ahmad Agha.
This zip file contains:
- Added jetways to the scenery of Queen Alia Intl. Airport.
- Added vehicle paths.
- An AFCAD to go with the jetways, with gate numbering as close to reality as possible.
- Unzip OJAI to anywhere.
- **First method** Copy OJAI to your Addon Scenery folder in the main directory of FSX. Run FSX, go to scenery library and add OJAI.
- ** Second method** Copy the file inside OJAI (AFX_OJAI.bgl) to the scenery folder that already exists in your FSX Addon Scenery folder and start FSX.
The archive ojaifsx.zip has 8 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.