AFCAD File For VHHH
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 772.71 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 18 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Hong Kong International Airport, China. This airport update was designed with the latest version of ADE (Airport Design Editor) and made only for the FSX default airport. Assigned parking with extra parking including gates for the A380, North Satellite Concourse added, additional maintenance hangars, cargo expansion area added, taxiways and taxi signs updated, extra fuel trucks, support vehicle roads rebuilt and many other improvements. Airport views are from inside the control tower (when in tower view). By Ray Smith.
There are 2 BGL files: VHHH_ADE_RS.BGL and a VHHH_ADE_OBJ.BGL file.
- Take the VHHH_ADE_RS.BGL file and place this file into: Flight Simulator X/Addon Scenery/scenery folder.
- Take the VHHH_ADE_OBJ.BGL file and place this file into: Flight Simulator X/Scenery/Global/scenery folder.
- Start up the Flight Sim and the changes will be present.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have any AI Traffic Addons please make sure they have "NOT" installed another Afcad for this airport as this will also cause a conflict, if you are using my old files please delete or overwrite them.
- Delete/remove the BGL files and the default airport will then be active.
Enjoy and happy flying.
The archive vhhh_ade_rs_fsx.zip has 10 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.