AFCAD File For EFHK
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 67.93 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 24 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Vantaa International Airport, Helsinki, Finland. This airport was designed with the latest version of ADE (Airport Design Editor) and made only for the FSX default airport. One version with the crosswind runway activated and in full operation where all three runways will be used for takeoff/landing and one version as the default runway operation. Assigned parking with extra parking, helipad, extra fuel trucks, taxiways and taxi signs updated, support vehicle roads rebuilt and many other improvements. Airport views are from the roof of the control tower (when in tower view). By Ray Smith.
There are 3 BGL files: EFHK_ADE_RS.BGL, EFHK_ADE_CW_RS.BGL and a EFHK_ADE_OBJ.BGL file.
Runway Operation Files:
- The EFHK_ADE_CW_RS.BGL file is with the Xwind runway activated where all 3 runways will be used simultaneously.
- The EFHK_ADE_RS.BGL file is the same as the default runway operation.
Assigned parking is the same in both files.
If you are using my earlier version please remove/delete these files first or overwrite them, if you would rather keep them remove them to another folder not associated with FSX.
- Take the EFHK_RS.BGL runway file of your choice (only one) and place this file into: Flight Simulator X/Addon Scenery/scenery folder.
- Take the EFHK_ADE_OBJ.BGL file and place this file into: Flight Simulator X/Scenery/Global/scenery folder.
- Start up the Flight Sim and the changes will be present.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE ONLY USE ONE RUNWAY EFHK_RS.BGL FILE AT A TIME. Make sure there is only ONE of the EFHK_RS.BGL FILES in the Addon Scenery/scenery folder at any time, remove/delete any other EFHK.bgl to avoid incorrect parking and other airport conflicts.
- If you have any AI Traffic Addons please make sure they have "NOT" installed another AFCAD for this airport as this will also cause a conflict.
- PLEASE NOTE: When using ATIS with the EFHK_ADE_CW_RS.BGL file you will hear the fake runways as well as the airport runways, this is the method used in activating non parallel runways and should be ignored or if preferred use the version EFHK_ADE_RS.BGL.
- Delete/remove the BGL files and the default airport will then be active.
Enjoy and happy flying.
The archive efhk_ade_rs_fsx.zip has 8 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Helsinki Airport_logo.JPG||05.23.12||21.77 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.